Female Triathlon Transition Area Checklist
- Bright colored towel (I always have bright orange so it stands out)
(Swim goggles, cap and wetsuit will be on you when you walk to the start so keep these separate)
- Cycling shoes (socks if you need them – use socks if you’ve never practiced without them)
- Running shoes (socks if you need them. If you choose not to wear socks try using Vaseline or baby powder in your shoes on places you know that cause irritation)
- Hat and sunglasses.
- Any nutrition you need for the bike or run
- Race number. If you’re wearing a wetsuit you can easily pin your number to our outfit prior to the race. If it were a non-wetsuit swim then purchasing a race number belt would be perfect. I have it draped over my helmet to ensure I don’t forget to put it on (picture of race belt)